Medical Die Cutting, Medical Device Assembly and Packaging, Cleanroom Converting
Hi-Tech offers many types of medical die cutting and cleanroom converting processes in certified cleanrooms. Hi-Tech has extensive experience with medical device assembly and packaging. We manufacture all types of medical devices including wound care, diagnostic, microfluidics, and the latest in wearable sensor technologies.
Hi-Tech provides expert guidance from prototype through clinical trials to final production parts as well as OQ / PQ validation. Hi-Tech Product’s quality management systems are ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. Our GMP facilities are FDA registered.
Clean Room Medical Die Cutting Video Tour 2:10
Medical Die Cutting Applications
Hi-Tech Products has expertise in wearable patch manufacturing and producing all types of medical device attachment components that adhere to the skin, including catheter securement.
- Catheter securement devices are manufactured in certified cleanrooms including medical devices attaching to the arm.
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Patches / CGM patch manufacturing / Infusion Set Patches.
- Wearable Monitoring Patches / Wearable Diabetes Patches.
- Wearable Patch Manufacturing Die Cutting and Converting.
- Wireless Vital Sign Sensors / Wireless ECG Sensors.
- IV Site Dressing / Antimicrobial Dressing.
- NPWT Manufacturing / Negative Pressure Dressing.
- Cannula Holders / Cannula Fixators / Cannula Attachment.
- Pulse Oximetry Patch Manufacturing / Pulse Oximetry Sensor Patches.
- Hydrocolloid Device Attachment / Hydrocolloid Ostomy / Hydrocolloid Wound Care / Hydrocolloid Manufacturing.
- Biosensor Patch / Wearable Biosensor Patch Die Cutting, Assembly, and Packaging.
- Sleep Apnea Strip / Nasal Strip.
Hi-Tech Products manufactures all types of wound care dressings including hydrocolloid dressings, foam with silicone dressings, hydro-gel dressings and antimicrobial dressings. Hi-Tech manufactures all types of Ostomy supplies, including Hydrocolloid wafers, moldable barrier strips and rings.
- Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing Manufacturing / Die Cutting
- Hydrocolloid Foam Dressing
- Silicone Foam Dressing
- IV Transparent Film Dressings
- Hydrogel Wound Dressings / Hydrogel Dressings
- Island Wound Dressings / Island Dressing Wound Care
- Negative Pressure Dressing / Hydrocolloid Negative Pressure Dressing
- Alginate Dressing / Calcium Alginate Wound Dressing / Silver Alginate Wound Dressing
- High MVTR FILMS
- Polyurethane Foam Dressings
- Ostomy Components
- Hydrocolloid Ostomy Wafers, moldable ostomy barrier strips and rings
- Wound Closure Devices / Absorbable Wound Closure Devices / Surgical Wound Closure Devices
- Iontophoresis Devices
Hi-Tech manufactures specialty electrodes and remote patient monitoring devices. Electrode manufacturing is done in certified cleanrooms.
- Diagnostic Sensing Electrodes
- Stimulating Electrodes / Muscle Stimulation Electrodes
- Extended Wear Electrodes
- EEG Electrodes / EEG Disposable Electrodes
- Vital Sign Sensors
- Temperature Monitoring Sensor / Neonatal Skin Temperature Sensors
- Temperature Probe Manufacturing / Wireless Temperature Probes
- Defibrillation Pads
- Grounding Pads / Surgical Grounding Pads
- Iontophoresis Electrodes
- Pulse Oximetry
We are experts in transdermal patch manufacturing / drug delivery patch manufacturing.
- Transdermal Drug Delivery Patch
- Iontophoretic Patch / EMPI Iontophoresis Patches / Dexamethasone Patches
Expert manufacturing of diagnostic components with extensive converting capability in humidity controlled cleanrooms. Tight-tolerance laser cut microfluidics are manufactured in the USA and Mexico.
- Lateral Flow Test Strips / Lateral Flow Test Strip Manufacturing
- Test Strip Components
- Diagnostic Adhesive Lamination
- Adhesive Backing Cards
- Filter Materials / Diagnostic Membrane / Wicking Materials
- Microtiter Plate Seals
- Microfluidic Components / Laser Cut Microfluidics
Medical Die Cutting Brochure Downloads:
Hi-Tech Products has a full array of medical die cutting capabilities and clean room converting services to meet your contract manufacturing requirements.
Click on these cleanroom medical die cutting services for more details:
For more information about Hi-Tech Products medical converting and contract manufacturing please visit: