Rotary die cutting is the fastest and most efficient die cutting process.
Hi-Tech has over 30 rotary die cutting presses, including 8 state of the art, servo presses with up to 14 stations, capable of handling widths up to 24” wide. Servo presses in certified cleanrooms are capable of island placement with electronic registration and inline heat seal pouching.
- Island Placement with Electronic Registration – Pre-cut shapes of adhesive are laminated to material during the rotary die cutting process, leaving adhesive positioned only in the specified area(s). Adhesive free substrates can also be island placed.
- Little to no scrap
- Tight Tolerance placement
- Inline Pouching
- Heat Seal – creates moisture / vapor barrier
- Cold Seal – Fastest, Lowest Cost Pouching Option
- Widths up to 24” wide
- In-Line Flexographic Printing
- Servo Rotary Die Cutting Services in Certified Cleanrooms
- Multiple Laminations & inline Island Placement with up to 14 stations
- Die cut pre-printed materials utilizing electronic registration
- Custom Built, one-of-a-kind rotary presses designed to meet your unique requirements and applications.