3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9471LE is a versatile, market proven, 2 mil (0.05 mm) transfer tape on a release liner. Featuring 3M™ 300LSE acrylic adhesive, this tape has a long and proven history of reliably bonding a wide variety of similar and dissimilar materials such as metals, most plastics, glass, papers and painted surfaces.
- Excellent bond to low surface energy substrates including powder coatings and plastics such as polypropylene (PP)
- High adhesion to metals and high surface energy materials, making it suitable for bonding dissimilar substrates
- Adhesive provides excellent holding power and anti-lifting properties
- Good resistance to industrial chemicals, consumer chemicals, moisture and humidity
- Ideal solution for general purpose attachment and assemblies of a wide variety of materials
- Meets a wide variety of automotive and OEM specifications
Versatile, Market Leading Performance
For applications requiring premium performance and a very thin profile, use our versatile 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9471LE. This tape is a market leading solution for bonding plastics in a variety of applications across a broad spectrum of industries. It offers good chemical, humidity and moisture resistance, as well as performance across a wide temperature range (from -40°F/-40°C to 300°F/148°C). The bond strength increases as a function of time and temperature, and has very high initial adhesion. This tape is supplied on a 58 lb. polycoated kraft paper liner ideal for die-cutting and converting applications. Part of the 3M™ High Strength Acrylic Adhesive 300LSE family, this tape is manufactured using a solventless manufacturing process. 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9471LE meets UL 969 (reference file PGGU2.MH26206).
- Consumer electronic device assemblies such as phones, tablets and wearable devices
- Industrial electronic device assemblies such as workstations
- Plastic assembly bonding in a variety of industries
- Various assemblies in the automotive industry
- Application and assembly of components on appliances
- Medical equipment and device fabrication
- General industrial applications such as trim attachment