0.012mm clear polyester carrier, 0.069mm 3M™ Adhesive 200MP with 0.11mm 58# Tan Polycoated Kraft Liner.
- Outstanding adhesion to metal and high surface energy plastics with excellent shear strength to resist slippage and edge lifting, provides short term repositionability for placement accuracy
- Provides outstanding adhesion to metal and high surface energy plastics.
- 3M performance standard, moisture stability and economical edge burr during hard tool die cutting
- Double coated version of 468MP
Offers Excellent Adhesion to Metals and HSE Plastics
3M™ Double Coated Tape 92015 features 2.7 mils of 3M™ Adhesive 200MP on each side of a clear 0.5 mil polyester film carrier and a 58 lb. tan polycoated kraft liner. The tape offers high bond strength to a wide variety of dissimilar and difficult-to-bond substrates, including metals and polypropylene, HDPE and LDPE, and can be used for a variety of applications, including general purpose joining, mounting and splicing.
- Attachment to plastics (ABS, PC)
- Graphic overlays
- Decorative trim