3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 6035PC is a pressure sensitive transfer tape specifically formulated to be low fogging. It features good adhesion to many lower surface energy materials and is ideal for use in automotive interior applications. This tape is 5.0 mils (.13 mm) of adhesive coated on a 4.2 mil (.10 mm), 58 lb. polycoated kraft paper liner.
- Low fogging, double sided, acrylic adhesive tested to SAE J1756 specifications
- Provides excellent bond to a wide variety of surfaces
- Good shear and peel values to many substrates including plastics, wood, foam, fabric and metal
- High initial tack for high speed production processes
- Temperature resistance to withstand environmental conditions up to 250ºF (221ºC)
Excellent Bond to Plastics, Foams, Wood and Fabrics
Our 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 6035PC features 5.0 mils (.13 mm) of adhesive coated on a 4.2 mils (.10 mm), 58 lb. polycoated kraft paper liner. The adhesive is specifically designed to be low fogging, and provides a strong bond on many surfaces, including plastics, wood, foam, fabric and metal. This adhesive transfer tape meets specifications of automotive manufacturers, making it ideal for use on interior fabrics and panels.
- Attach a wide variety of vibration and sound damping materials
- Bond automotive interior anti-squeak fabric and foam
- Attach interior panels
Low Fogging Adhesive Tested to SAE J1756 Specifications
Our 3M™ Adhesive 300MP (PDF, 11 Kb) is a high-tack acrylic adhesive system featuring high initial adhesion and good humidity, water, solvent, chemical and UV resistance. The formulation gives 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 6035PC a consistently strong bond up to 250°F (221°C). This particular low fogging adhesive tape is tested to SAE J1756 specifications for use in automotive interiors.
Heavy Liner Provides Ease of Handling and Lay-Flat Properties
A 83 lb. polycoated kraft paper liner is moisture stable and provides lay-flat properties that makes this tape ideal for flat-bed die-cutting operations. The thicker caliper of the backing is also helpful for kiss cutting and steel rule die cutting.