3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 467MP provides outstanding adhesion to metal and high surface energy plastics. 200MP adhesive delivers excellent shear strength to resist slippage and edge lifting. The tape is temporarily repositionable for placement accuracy. It also performs well after exposure to humidity and hot/cold temperatures. A PCK layflat liner helps prevent curling and buckling in the liner.
Excellent for Bonding to Metals and HSE Plastics
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 467MP has been designed with a 2.3 mil thick adhesive for applications such as splicing and laminating procedures using metals and HSE plastics. This high performance adhesive delivers excellent shear strength to resist slippage and edge lifting. It is mounted on 58 lb. polycoated kraft paper liner which virtually eliminates curling, rippling and buckling and provides efficient release.
- 2 mil nominal adhesive tape delivers exceptional shear strength for metals and HSE plastics
- Provides very high resistance to solvents and humidity
- Special PCK layflat liner for increased dimensional stability in high humidity storage, processing, shipping and application conditions
- 4.2 mil PCK layflat liner virtually eliminates curling, buckling and rippling
This adhesive transfer tape resists solvents, humidity and moisture, as well as heat (up to 400ºF/204ºC for short periods).
- Long term bonding of graphic nameplates and overlays (“subsurface” printed polycarbonate or polyester) to metal and high surface energy plastics
- Bonding metal nameplates, serial and rating plates
- Bonding graphic overlays for membrane switches and bonding complete switches to equipment surfaces
- High speed processing of parts (medical components, durable labels, flexible circuits)
- Lamination to industrial foams for rotary die cutting of gaskets
- Aerospace, medical and industrial equipment, automotive, appliance and electronics markets